Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Crackberry Addict Jr.

Dear DC,

When I first got my Blackberry from work, I was committed to not becoming addicted to it. TOTAL FAIL (to be fair, when your boss expects you to respond all the time you don't really have a choice on the whole "addiction" now do you?).

Because I have issues and consistently can't wait to give him gifts on his actual birthday (Jan. 13th) I decided to give Kyle an early birthday present. He has been envious of my Blackberry for quite some time and after breaking a couple of his phones has been relegated to using one he quite detests. So, voila, because I am an awesome wife (and because he deserves it) I gave him a Blackberry with full data service.

And this is what I see for the rest of the night.....


Should I be worried?


With "Tap Tap Tap Tap" Love,

Julia

0 comments: