Thursday, January 14, 2010

Peer Pressure

Dear DC,

I always thought that when I "grew up" I wouldn't be influenced by peer pressure anymore. Well everyone knows that a) I'm convinced I'm like Peter Pan and will never feel grown up and b) the peer pressure is still on! Not for the same things as in my teenage years, but the pressure to blog!

I have been reading a bunch of my friend's blogs and nearly every one of them has some type of retrospective of 2009 or resolutions for 2010. It's probably a good idea and makes for good blog fodder so I will somewhat indulge.

Best things of 2009:

  • Buying our own place
  • Kyle's commencement ceremony
  • Both of us finding jobs in a new city
Things to look forward to in 2010:
  • Starting law school at GWU in August
  • Upward progression of Kyle's career
  • Paying off all credit card debt
I'm just glad I resisted the urge to reveal that I'm a huge nerd and really wanted to put that I am truly looking forward to the deducting my home mortgage interest and the upcoming Jeopardy skills test.

Maybe I'll indulge even more and do goals sometime.

With "Just say YES to peer pressure" Love,

Julia

0 comments: