Friday, April 16, 2010

I've been published! not really....

Dear DC,

HOLY COW!! I have fans! Ok, well, maybe not fans plural, but at least one person liked a photo I took not too long ago and used it for their blog! This...is....AWESOME! The best part is that its on the Prince of Petworth blog, one of my newest found and favorite blogs about all things in our DC neighborhood. As you can see from our last post, They used one that I took just a couple weeks ago. I'm totally excited. Go check it out HERE. You will know that its me because of my flickr account KJinDC.

I'm off to take more pictures tomorrow starting at 5:30am. Here's to more people seeing them and more people liking them.

With double exposure love,

Kyle

1 comments:

nichole said...

I am amazed!!!! I didn't know that you were an awesome photographer. I checked out the others, and they are so great! Keep up the fantastic work!