Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The blossoms are out!

Dear DC,


I haven't blogged on here in....well, forever. But, with Spring here and the Cherry Blossoms out it makes me want to start things anew, so here we go. Julia and I woke up super early for a Saturday morning to go snap some pictures of the Cherry Blossoms and some other non blossom pictures. We thought we were being smart by beating the crowds at 6am. Yeah...the crowds were smart too. At 6:01am, there were a few people out. At 6:09am, there were quite a bit more. And by 6:14am it was "Hey buddy! get out of my shot!" Besides that, it was still a good time and DC in the early morning is really nice. Here's just a few of the pictures we took.













2 comments:

Ro Ro Riot said...

Ooo. DC looks pretty in the early morning. I wouldn't know.

Erynn Marie said...

Noice! What a lovely time to be in DC. Ahh, too bad it has to become SUMMER! (But we won't think about that for a while.) Hey, Austin and I will be in DC in July sometime. You guys gonna be around? Maybe we can meet up for a bite or summat?