Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Blast from the Past

Dear DC,

I am home sick today so obviously that means I am catching up on my blog reading!!!

What did I find but that my sister-in-law, Nichole, not only read one of my very old blogs (three years old) but she re-posted it on her blog. I honestly didn't even know that she knew about it so I was pretty surprised as I started to skim her post and recognized the words.

I wrote a blog about a year after my dad passed about the experience. It was partly for a college project and partly therapeutic. The post she re-posted was about my experiences dealing with people's actions and comments toward me and my family after his death.

So - I thought instead of writing something complete new today for this blog, I would share with you some of my older blogs in the case that you might be interested in some of the topics.

Note: I do not intend to put post any more on these old blogs so if you do have a desire to know way too much information about me and actually visit them, once is enough.

This is about my experiences after my father's death.
http://survivingdeath.blogspot.com/

This was a lame attempt at a blog. My attention span is apparently not very long!
http://kyleandjulia.blogspot.com/

AND for a true archaic record - I wrote this the summer before I went to college. I was 17 so don't judge!
http://cranberrie.livejournal.com/

I'm sure I'll enjoy reading these much more than anyone else....so I'm off to self-indulge!

With "was I really that stupid?" love,

Julia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was a little disappointed that there wasn't a picture of Cory on your seventeen-yr-old-self's blog. haha. College romance is so... funny.

Julia said...

I KNOW! I don't know what happened to the picture but oh well...I have it in a box somewhere...