Friday, May 15, 2009

Stuck in a Moment

Dear DC,

Well, as my great partner in crime announced, I am gainfully employed! Oh oh oh it’s magic! After so long, and so many resumes, and so much waiting it has finally happened. I can finally sit back at night and enjoy watching TV without stressing out a little during commercial breaks.

Some people get stuck in a rut. I suppose you could say that is what I’ve experienced. Last year I got a job, then not. Got a job again….then not. For a long time, it just seemed like I was stuck in a moment. Well, now I am happy. Extremely happy and couldn’t ask for anything more. (Unless someone wants to buy me an xbox360) I can start living life and enjoying it. Of course getting a job doesn’t mean that all the other stresses in life will just go away. But with the unemployed stress out of the way, I say, bring it on.

I suppose from all of this I have learned a great deal of patience. Patience is the key. Oh, and when you sit on a couch for a few months, make sure you rotate the couch cushions.

It feels good. I wouldn’t mind being stuck in this moment for a long time.

With, where’s my paycheck, love
Kyle

2 comments:

Erynn Marie said...

Congrats. And you know what's funny? I've always referred to Austin as MY partner in crime. Is that normal?

nichole said...

YEAH! That is so awesome, Kyle. Here's to Happy Moments, that we hope will last forever.

I love the bit about remembering to rotate your couch cushions.